2 Tbsp olive oil
1 16 oz. can of Pillsbury Grand Biscuits (cut into eighths or bite size pieces)
1 14 oz jar pizza sauce
6 oz pepperoni slices, cut in half
1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/4 teaspoon Oregano
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1 cup shredded Italian Mix Cheese
1 cup shredded 2% Mozzarella cheese
Optional Toppings of Choice: Jalapeños, Sauteed Mushrooms, Onions, Italian Sausage, Bacon, Black olives, Green peppers, Pineapple, Ham, etc.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 F.
- Grease 10 X15 baking dish with olive oil and set aside.
- Place cut Biscuit pieces in bottom of baking dish, top with pepperoni slices, drizzle pizza sauce over the top of pepperoni and biscuits with a
- spoon, sprinkle with italian seasoning, oregano, garlic powder, parmesan cheese, add toppings of your choice, and sprinkle with 1 cup Italian
- cheese mix. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle the 1 cup Mozzarella over the top. Return to the oven for another 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- 4-6 servings