1 Package 26 Ounces Frozen shredded Hash Browns
1 Package Jimmy Dean Sausage
1 Cup Mozzarella
1/2 Cup Parmesan
1/2 Cup Sun Dried tomatoes
6 Green onions
1/2 Cup Milk
1 TSP Salt
1/4 TSP Pepper
- Spray a 6 quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Layer 1/2 of the potatoes on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Top with hal of the sausage, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese, sun dried tomatoes and green onions. Repeat layering
- Beat eggs, milk and pepper in a large bowl with a whisk until blended.
- Pour over potato-sauge mixture
- Cook on high for 3 – 4 hours or low for 6 – 8 hours.