Blueberry Fudge is very easy to make with only 3 ingredients, and just a few minutes of prep work. The fudge is sweet, creamy and full of flavor. Using freeze dried blueberries is the secret to this perfect fudge recipe.
- 20 ounces white chocolate melting wafers
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup freeze dried blueberries
- 6 ounces white chocolate melting wafers
- 1/4 cup freeze dried blueberries
- Line a 9×9 inch pan with parchment paper, so it overhangs on two sides. Set aside.
- Add 1 cup of freeze dried blueberries to a food processor. Pulse a few time to slightly chop the fruit. Set aside.
- Combine the chocolate wafers and condensed milk in a large, microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave in 20 seconds increments and stir after each one very, very well, until the chocolate has melted. It took me two intervals only to melt the chocolate, make sure you stir well before you microwave again, as the remaining heat will melt the chocolate.
- Note: If you are using regular chocolate, make sure you chop it into small pieces before adding it to the bowl to microwave.
- Stir well until smooth, add the chopped freeze dried blueberries. Stir well to combine.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan. If desired sprinkle freeze dried blueberries on top and pour some melted white chocolate on top. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Slice the fudge and serve.
- Fudge can be stored at room temperature for 1 week in an airtight container for longer in the fridge.