3 Tbsp. butter, melted
1/3 C. packed light brown sugar
1/4 C. chopped pecans (optional)
2 small tubes refrigerator buttermilk biscuits or 1 tube Pillsbury Grands buttermilk biscuits
1/2 C. pancake syrup
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 C. chopped almonds (optional)
- Spray with non-stick spray a fluted pan.
- Mix syrup and melted butter in a small bowl.
- In different bowl combine cinnamon, nuts and brown sugar.
- Pour half of the syrup mixture in the pan.
- Top with half of the brown sugar mixture.
- Arrange the biscuits on the bottom closely together to make a ring.
- Pour the remaining sugar mixtures and syrup on top.
- Bake for about 20 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Let cool 1 minute and then serve!