1 pound pasta, your choice
1(or more) pound medium-large shrimp, peeled and deveined
2T. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
6 cloves of garlic, minced
2 t. smoked paprika
½ t. Kosher salt
½ t. pepper
1 c. mayonnaise
½ c. Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
4 cloves of garlic
1 lime, juiced
2 t. Sriracha sauce, more if you like heat
½ c. chopped cilantro
Red Pepper Flake
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Whisk together olive oil, paprika, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Pat shrimp dry and place into bowl of seasonings. Stir to coat.
- Place shrimp on a foil-lined baking sheet(I use non-stick foil).
- Bake for approximately 6-8 minutes until no longer pink.
- Cook pasta while shrimp are baking.
- Prepare the spicy mayo for the pasta by whisking together the mayonnaise, Thai Chili sauce, lime, garlic and Sriracha sauce.
- Pour drained pasta into large serving dish and gently toss pasta with mayonnaise mixture to evenly coat.
- Stir in shrimp, chopped cilantro and red pepper flakes if desired.