Easy salmon topped with a few herbs and baked to make a simple easy dinner.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 salmon fillets thawed according to packaging
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare cookie sheet by lining with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Mix dill weed, rosemary, parsley, salt and pepper together in a little bowl.
- Place salmon on cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle each salmon with herbs.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until internal temperature of the salmon reaches 145 degrees.
- Top with lemon juice and serve with favorite sides! ENJOY!