Cook Time: 20 mins
1 lb ground beef
1 medium onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
1 (11 ounce) can corn, drained
1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
1 (10 1/2 ounce) packages Frito corn chips
1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
2 cups shredded Cheddar-Jack cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
- Lightly oil or spray a 12 inch dutch oven. (Crock Pot, or Baking Dish)
- Brown beef, chopped onion and garlic over a full compliment of coals; drain.
- Add the soup, corn and chilies; stir to mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
- Cover with bag of corn chips. Pour can of enchilada sauce evenly over chips. Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until heated thoroughly and cheese has melted.
- If using Crock Pot – LOW for 4 hours