Total Time: 30 mins
Yield: 2 wraps per person
- 12 slices bacon
- 12 fresh eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- In medium frying pan fry bacon to soft transparent stage.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Line each slice around the side of each muffin cup. Ends may overlap.
- Break egg directly in the center of each muffin cup. 12 cup muffin pan.
- Slightly salt and pepper.
- Cook 15 to 20 minutes.
- Watch for whites and yolks to begin to set.
- Take out with small spatula on a serving plate.
- Serve with fork and knife.
- If you want the tops to be basted, after ten minutes of cooking, baste each egg once with 1/2 teaspoon of water.
- You can fry bacon the night before and drain and refrigerate for morning.