Cook Time: 50 mins
1 boneless skinless chicken breast
2 tablespoons cream cheese
1 tablespoon green onion, Chopped
2 pieces bacon, Partially Cooked
- Pound out Chicken breast so it is about 1/4″ thick.
- Mix together cream cheese and green onions and spread cheese mixture over 1 side of chicken breast.
- Roll Chicken breast up to conceal cream cheese.
- Wrap partially cooked bacon around chicken breast and secure with toothpick.
- Place on baking sheet and back for about 30 minutes at 375.
- Broil for about 5 minute to crisp bacon.