1 lb bacon, cut into small pieces
1 green bell pepper
1 (4 oz) can diced green chiles
4 cups thawed tater tots
2 cups shredded Mexican Cheese blend
6 large eggs
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Cut bacon into small pieces and cook until crispy in a 12″ cast iron skillet, drain grease.
- Saute chopped onion and green pepper in skillet with cooked bacon.
- Add 1 can of diced green chiles to skillet.
- Stir in 4 cups thawed tater tots and 2 cups of Mexican Cheese Blend.
- In separate bowl, whisk 6 large eggs and pour over tater tot skillet mixture.
- Bake in a 12″ cast iron skillet uncovered for 40 minutes or until eggs are cooked.