I can’t get enough of this Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole!
prep time: 10 MINS
cook time: 45 MINS
total time: 55 mins
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (3-oz) package real bacon bits
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (32-oz) package frozen tater tots
- 1 (10.75-oz) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 16-oz sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cook ground beef in a large skillet until no longer pink. Drain fat.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked beef, bacon bits, cheddar cheese, tater tots, cheese soup and sour cream. Mix until throughly combined.
- Spread mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, until bubbly.