- 1 (16 ounce) package egg noodles.
- 1 pound lean ground beef.1 (.75 ounce) packet dry brown gravy mix.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese.
- 1 (6 ounce) can chopped mushrooms, with liquid.1/2 cup milk.
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream.
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add egg noodles and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef until no pink shows, about 5 minutes; drain fat.
- Mix brown gravy, cream cheese, and mushrooms with hamburger, stirring until cream cheese melts. Add milk, sour cream, and mushroom soup to cooked pasta.Blend hamburger mixture with pasta