Total Time: 45 mins
2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 8 scallions, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 4 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- Salt and pepper (plenty or to taste)
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 4 tablespoons white wine (or red)
- 4 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 pinches sugar
- Combine meatball ingredients in a bowl.
- Shape mixture into balls.
- Cook in 2 tbspns olive oil, turning frequently.
- Add sauce ingredients to pan.
- Cover and cook gently, about 15 minutes; until tomatoes are pulpy and meatballs are cooked through.