Treat your mom to something extra special this Sunday! This sweet breakfast bread tastes just like a giant blueberry muffin
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 1 hr
1 3⁄4 cups sugar
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon ground cloves
2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
1 1⁄4 cups canola oil
2 teaspoons lemon extract
3 large eggs
3 cups all-purpose flour (I use King Arthur)
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
4 cups blueberries (I used 3 cups of fresh berries)
2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar (for sprinkling pan)
- Preheat oven to 350*. Grease with PAM either 2-8″ loaf pans or a Bundt pan and if you wish, lightly sprinkle with cinnamon sugar for an added treat.
- Take a lg. mixing bowl and add the first 7 ingredients. Mix with an electric hand mixer or by hand if you don’t have one.(Use a fork). Just until blended.
- Next add flour,salt,and b.soda. Mix thoroughly.
- Fold in the berries last with a rubber spatula.
- Spoon batter using spatula into prepared pan or pans as stated above.
- Place in oven regular shelf setting (does not have to be middle).
- Bake at above temperature for approximately 45 min’s. to 1 hour.
- You’ll have to check it, time vary’s with ovens. Let cool 15 min’s. then remove and cool on cooling rack.