How To Prepare Honey Water?
- One cup of lukewarm water.
- One tablespoon of honey.
If possible use Manuka Honey.
Put the honey in a glass of water and mix them until you get a 1/3 honey mixture. The density should be similar to blood plasma. The body doesn’t need much time before it processes this mixture. This incredible mixture comes with many healing effects.
You should also know the reasons why to combine honey and cinnamon and what the Golden Honey is.
Healing Effects of Honey Water
1. Eliminates the mucus found in the lungs (especially useful for patients with cold and fevers).
2. It prevents and removes parasites and bleeding from the digestive system.
3. It works really well in cases of bronchitis, eases colds and improves the immune system.
4. Many people will experience a slight increase of their waistline even after few days of using this natural remedy, but that’s not a sign that you need to get worried. This has nothing to do with the body fat. The increase of the waistline is a result of the swelling of the fecal sediments and at the same time, they become softer. This is a process that lasts for a limited time and after it’s finished your body will get back to its normal appearance.
5. It has strong antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties.
6. It removes all the toxin deposits from the body and the intestines.
7. People that are suffering from uncontrolled urination during the night will find this mixture helpful. Honey has the ability to absorb the water from the kidneys, which means that they will have less work.
8. It makes your skin appear younger, shinier and silkier.
How To Consume Honey Water?
This mixture must be consumed in the morning on an empty stomach in order to avoid any problems and to feel the best effects. Remember to drink this potion very fast. As we have mentioned before, you can use this mixture before you go to bed too.
It is the best to prepare honey water right before you use it.